Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beautiful spring




Well... this weekend was gorgeous. It was 18Celcius and sunny. I spent three days on my John Deere, racking leave, ( that I was supose to do in the fall but too lazy) trimming plants and trees that needed it, picking up sticks and stones, it was the best weekend ever. I love being outside, so quilting is for the rainy days now. Here is my hand to prove it.




I've started on my sister's new baby quilt. I can't show a picture of it until I give it to her. Has to be a surprise. She's having a boy(#4) his name will be Ben. Very exciting.




It's my 40th Birthday today. I guess I need to change my profile. A friend of mine gave me a black hoody swirtshirt with the logo John Deere with little flowers. It's so nice. I'll put a picture of it.




Today I'm working on some chairs. A rocking chair and a kitchen chair. I stripped them and put a new finish on them. They are so nice I want to keep them for myself.You know the saying the shoe makers kids never have shoe. Well...goes for anything else. Everybody else has nice furnisher but me. I'm not complaining. I'm very happy with what we have.

No comments: