Monday, April 21, 2008


Well O.K. I decided maybe to check with the library. I looked through all my quilting magazines and they all say the same thing. I then checked out some of the library books and to add to my disappointement they had the same thing to say about applique.

So.....I then tried out the zig-zag method on my machine and it looked pretty good. ( please tell me otherwise, I want to learn) See picture

I'm always so afraid of trying some new technique, or something totally new.


When I started to paint I was so afraid. It took a friend from Indiana to buy me my first brushes and a canvas and paints for me to try it. Needless to say I fell in love with it. Even though I don't have a lot of time, I now know not to fear it.

I feel I'm so weird, but that's o.k. cause I'm not afraid of life. I'm getting to deep. Sorry Ha, Ha, ha

Maybe I was wanting an easier way.....

No comments: