Friday, April 18, 2008




Well, I am so happy. I spent most of the day yesterday sewing. And I just found out I have today too. The spray room is not too busy right now. It's nice to have a break. My kids are going to school and the house will be quiet. Only the sounds of a sewing machine.



Do quilting guilds normally run in the summer or do they take a break? I e-mailed ours here and nobody returned my message. I may try to call instead. The buds on the trees are beginning to burst and next week I'll be cuttin grass on my sweet John Deere Lawn mower.






Here is some of the work I've done on this baby quilt. It's for my sisters baby. Which by the way is going to be a boy, and his name is Ben.






And this is a picture of my happy place. So that means I need to stop writting now, to make the most of this day off. Nat

No comments: